Well, today I’m 50!
…Half a century of life 😦
…Almost a quarter of a century of Unreal 🙂
This is not an April Fool’s Day joke, I was born April Fool’s Day 1972 in the morning.
…So I’m on the downward slope, just like my belly…
So officially, you can now call me an old fart 😀
Hello all 😀
I made a small change to all my levels which is the removal of the prefix in the level title you see ingame. I removed “CTF-” or “DM-” so the name will only be the level name now, like Epic levels. You can download them all on UTCC and my Google Drive as always 🙂
PS, furthermore, the hashes codes are part of the first section in all the levels page. I always add it before uploading the level to UTCC.
I’ve made some Post Process tweaks in DM-Aryth. Go at the map page to download it.
Enjoy the update 😀
I made small changes to DM-Oblevia, Part 2 and updated to 1.1. This is what as been done :
- Fix some overlapping meshes on the Link Gun ceiling. Only could be seen by looking at the ceiling windows.
- Tweak ambient lighting.
- Tweak Post Process.
- Remove the Redeemer and UDamage announcer.
- Update the readme.
Made minors updates to DM-Valas 🙂
In case you didn’t notice, since few previous released levels, all of my levels are advertise only to my website. I suggest you subscribe to get always the latest information 😉
In the past, I advertise them on Epic forums and Discord. Epic forums is a thing of the past and Discord, what can I say… admins share only their friends levels and their own for those who still make some, it’s rather a very limited attitude tbh so players are playing only a tiny bunch of levels and aren’t aware of others works 😦
The updates are :
- Enhance ambient lighting.
- Fix the camera preview where before starting a match, players see the hidden floor below the Link Gun room.
- Update the readme.
DM-FonDuality and the readme as been updated to 1.1.
Look like the blocking volume (BV) that cover the ceiling of the level as been deleted before the cook, my bad 😦 So, a player could walk on the top of the level and kill with ease with the Sniper Rifle, that opportunity is a major exploit 😉
Instead of putting a big single blocking volume that cover all the top of the level, which is the easiest and fastest way of fixing that issue, I’ve added multiple bv’s, so when players are jumping very high above the Link and Flak areas using a mutator, they’ll have more headroom. Of course, it apply only on the wide opening above those weapons showed in the post image.
Have fun! 😀
DM-FonDuality is finished 😀
This is a small and simple duel level using the same assets as DM-Fondation. Except a major bug / flaw / issue, this is the only release I’m making. Have fun!
I’ve made few changes to DM-Dystopia 😀 Head over the level page for the download link 🙂
Those are the changes :
- Adjust collisions and add blocking volume on the platform with ramps in front of the Bio Rifle.
- Reduce the lift time from 1.0 to 0.85.
- Add LiftExits to enhance AI. It make a noticable difference!!
- Remove Lighting Gun.
- Move Link Gun where Lighting Gun was.
- Move Shock Rifle where Link Gun was.
- Move Belt where the Shock Rifle was.
- Rebalance the ammos.
- Speed up the big reactor fan near the Flak.
- Switch the 25 and 50 armors.
- Fix bad reflection in the Grenade Launcher entrance / exit near teleporter.
- Tweak the fog.
- Tweak the ground material near teleporter.
- Tweak the lighting.
- Tweak the PostProcess.
- Tweak the water swamp material.