This fantastic animation is made by Sander Tuvikene 😀 This is his entry breakdown for the Endless Engines Challenge.
Virtual rain garden (moss terrarium) by Leo Torres
A cinematic by Leo Torres of a relaxing indoor rain garden (moss terrarium), rendered in real-time using UE5. Simple scene, still, lovely 😀
Enjoy my UT4 levels
My last map for UT4 is DM-Alpu 2050. I now stop sharing any new maps automatically as I always have, not because UT4 is officially discontinued but rather due to the lack of feedback, appreciation and recognition from the part of the UT4 community towards them.
Until DM-Alpu 2050, I shared any new map automatically with everyone so that way, others can play something else than stock maps. Yep, I was very generous because many maps I created cost me real money by buying packs on Epic Marketplace! It seems that even if I dedicated myself to creating awesome maps from scratch, on top of costing me $$$, doing it all on my own time and for free above that, players didn’t care. It’s quite the opposite, players should encourage the little creator that remains by giving their feedback, add their likes on videos, commenting them, sharing them, etc.
For those of you who took the time to comment my maps, you will recognize yourself. Thank you, because it is thanks to you alone who encouraged me to continue sharing these.
For a quick download, all maps are available on UTCC, under the ‘Stevelois maps’ collection. If a problem happen on a map and need a fix, I’ll release a fixed version but I won’t share any new map anymore.
Thanks for all the support by commenting in the map pages, or on Facebook, or on YouTube, it’s a good way of showing your appreciation for high quality free content.
Enjoy them, have fun 😀
DM-Aly 1.4 update
I’ve made updates to DM-Aly. There was issues I always wanted to fix that was bugging me that I couldn’t fix at the time. In all, the updates are :
- Before the match begun, a close up of only half of the player near the Sniper rifle was showed for few secs. Now, it will show the player entirely at different locations.
- Bots weren’t using all the lifts properly, they only use the Bio / Shock one. Now, they do use all 3 of them and even perform lift jumps to grab the vest or land at the highest floor. So gameplay is way better, more fun now playing against bots.
- Bots didn’t use the jumpad that land at the Flak platform, now they do.
- Made few subtle changes in the Post Process volume and in world settings.
- Reduce the sun brightness from 200 to 100.
- Tweak the jumpad particle.
- Tweak the wood lift material.
The lighthouse by Faro
W O W 😮 😀
The lighthouse itself is truly a piece of art, but the scene in all is gorgeous not to mention the mood, music, everything that compose it! Camera work is also tip top, love it!
DM-Alpu 2050 available!
I’m very happy to release the final version of DM-Alpu 2050 😀
The issues mentioned in my previous post are now things of the past 😮 I could fix all of them! So enjoy my latest project 🙂 For leaving a comment, just post at my level page. THX in advance!
Tokyo graffiti art # 2 by The8
Tokyo graffiti art # 2 is made by The8. Laser scanning and photo scanning technology combined to create a real location. Lovely project 😀
DM-Alpu 2050, duel match
DM-Alpu 2050 is finish 😀
This is a 5 mins match against a bot, adept level. Few movements possibilities are showed 🙂
Therefore, there is 2 issues I want to fix that are bugging me before releasing it 😦 The issues are :
1. The camera is showing inside my player for 5 secs at the end of the match and before the post match where players are line up. Look from 5:15 to 5:20 per example. No clue where that come from.
2. There is a ‘stair effect’ when going down a ramp or stairs. Therefore, it goes smoothly when going up?! Again, another mystery.
Enjoy! ! !