Space fruits by Michel Lanoie blows me away in all regards 😀
The least I can say about Jhosep Chevarria ‘Discovering Perú’ is that it is extremely impressive 😀 Absolutely lovely work!
Fun Rocket time in DM-Sarr 😀
Fun time playing Rocket Arena DM in DM-Akar CE 😀
An ingame mutator is permitted to replace all weapons by a selected one and the ammos also follows automatically. Rocket Arena gameplay is a mode that goes as far as the UT99 days so it’s nothing new but some levels are quite fun playing Rocket Arena or Sniper Arena or with any other weapons 😀
I’ve many updated to my YouTube channel since my first post. There is a link in the main right side bar that will lead you there.
All my levels have now a video of them. It can be tricks, matches or simply me browsing the environment alone. As I said before, these videos are a supplement. Those could help give older players a taste for replaying UT4 on levels other than those offered by default. Even new players will be able to appreciate the diversified and unique side that all these levels offer them for free even if on my side, many of them cost me real money 😮
I already received many comments, all positive so it make me happy 🙂 Adding a “like” and writing a comment are always the best way of showing appreciation and support for content creator 😉
DM-Y z e n is now final 😀 Please, leave your feedback at my level page. THX in advance 😉
For the final, those are the changes :
- Added sci-fi “buildings” outside the play area. After all, it’s a nuclear plant so some sort of structure with bridges and such are expected when looking at the windows. They will be visible only in high mode.
- Added a bit more decals in sector # 4.
- Added few deco meshes, mainly in sector # 2 & few pipes here and there.
- Added few dust particles, mostly at the lowest floor.
- Added a pair of jump boots. It add a lot to gameplay!
- All particles (dust, smoke, steam), as long as decals will be visible only playing in high mode.
- In some areas, we could see a tiny line of the exterior light all the way behind the meshes on the ceiling. I fix them all.
- Increased the suggested player count from 4 – 8 to 6 – 10.
- Tweaked few sound actors here and there. Add others too.
- Tweaked the skybox, there was a odd line in the middle of the sky mesh?
- Updated the preview screen.
- Added the readme.
And now, the videos 😀
Jump boots tricks :
DM gameplay :
TDM gameplay :
Rocket Arena gameplay :
Since october 2011, I have a YouTube channel, which I didn’t really put into use. I decided to record a video for each of my levels, nothing too complicated to then send them to YouTube. Which will allow me to effectively use my long-neglected YouTube account 🙂 There is a link in the main right side bar that will lead you there.
Although each level, in its page, already has images as well as all the description, these videos are a supplement and can be simply a short presentation of my levels, or tricks to draw strategic advantages from them or a game played, just where you can see some tricks in action 😀
In fact I do these uploads so that the game and my levels get more visibility. I’m ±60% done. This could help give older players a taste for replaying UT4 on levels other than those offered by default. Even new players will be able to appreciate the diversified and unique side that all these levels offer them for free even if on my side, many of them cost me real money 😮