DM-Y z e n is now final 😀 Please, leave your feedback at my level page. THX in advance 😉
For the final, those are the changes :
- Added sci-fi “buildings” outside the play area. After all, it’s a nuclear plant so some sort of structure with bridges and such are expected when looking at the windows. They will be visible only in high mode.
- Added a bit more decals in sector # 4.
- Added few deco meshes, mainly in sector # 2 & few pipes here and there.
- Added few dust particles, mostly at the lowest floor.
- Added a pair of jump boots. It add a lot to gameplay!
- All particles (dust, smoke, steam), as long as decals will be visible only playing in high mode.
- In some areas, we could see a tiny line of the exterior light all the way behind the meshes on the ceiling. I fix them all.
- Increased the suggested player count from 4 – 8 to 6 – 10.
- Tweaked few sound actors here and there. Add others too.
- Tweaked the skybox, there was a odd line in the middle of the sky mesh?
- Updated the preview screen.
- Added the readme.
And now, the videos 😀
Jump boots tricks :
DM gameplay :
TDM gameplay :
Rocket Arena gameplay :
Hey Steve really like your polish on this one. A minimum of six players is a good move. I had a few matches and its a lot of fun =)
Thanks for sharing!
LikeLiked by 1 person