So after all those months working on Aly, I finally reach the point where I’m satisfied of the result. Therefore, the actual game build is giving me lot’s of errors when making a full build about bad stock meshes UVs. Some stock assets need LOD adjustments too. I decided to wait for the next game update before releasing the map.
I’ve also made small changes to Delta and Infiltrate. Noting visual but more about optimizations.
So, I started another DM map last week, wich is call DM-Aryth. It will be very different from my previous maps. This time, I’ll create a very abstract, clean and epured environment. I’m inspired by those UE4 projects below.
SingMeToSleep by acatalept
Hologram generator by Sebastian Maurer