- After few matches on DM-Dakylian, I notice weird bots behavior. I found the way to fix them.
- I found a spot where I could see through a static mesh 😮 That mean a blocking volume was missing, so I’ve added one. It must has been deleted by error.
- While working on BV’s, I add others here and there so the preview layout is much more refine.
- Before starting a match, for a few seconds, the player was floating in the void. Now, the player will see the environment.
- Speed up the lift a bit near the Grenade Launcher, from 0.8 to 0.7. It’s a tad faster now and just not enough to hit the ceiling above it.
- Added BV’s under all lifts so a players won’t be able to stay under the lifts when it goes up.
- Added some arrows near the lifts.
- Massive lighting enhancements, had to rebuild few times to get the result I wanted ingame. That was very, very, very time consuming!
- Replaced Atmospheric Fog by Exponential Height Fog using a more blueish tint.
- Subtle Post Process changes.
- Tweaked few materials and the sky.
- Remade preview screen.
- Update the readme.
Brief, it look better and play better so head over UTCC to grab it! THX in advance to give me some feedback on this updated version 😉