I’ve been approached to make some changes to DM-Akar for competitive matches. So, I present you the modified version for the competitive players, the Competitive Edition, aka CE. Here is what as been made for this version :
- Switched Rocket Launcher & Shock Rifle.
- Removed Lighting Gun, move the central Link Gun there.
- Moved the Bio Rifle where the central Link Gun was.
- Added another Link Gun where the previous Bio Rifle was. So the map as now 2 Link Guns.
- Removed the Enforcer and replace it with the UDamage.
- Added 1 x 25 health near the second Link Gun.
- Added 1 x 25 health near the Shock Rifle.
- Move the 3 vials under the Sniper Rifle closer to the second lift exit.
- Move the 3 vials near the water drain in a corner of the Shock Rifle floor.
- Add few barrels between the new Bio location and the central lift, to break some LOS.
- Add few barrels near Sniper Rifle again to breake the LOS coming from the stairs and the UDamage entrance.
- Make a “ramp” out of concrete pillars and barrels near the Singer to get quickly on the Link Gun floor.
- Made some ammo adjustments to reflect the new weapon base configuration.
I’ll make a new page for this CE version when it will reach final. With new screenshots, etc. Meanwhile, grab the level on UTCC, enjoy the modifications and let me know what you think in this post plz because it’s the only place where I’ll collect feedback 😀