Playing the level, like all my recent levels updates, I’ve made some changes to DM-Elik. It’s all about visuals this time.
- Add a HDR cubemap instead of the default sky capture to add more vibrant reflection overall.
- Made few material changes (adjusting roughness, metallic values, movement speed on foliage, etc.).
- Remove the stock decals under all medium health and armors.
- Remove the stock static mesh under all armors and weapons base. I made a custom BP weapon base for the weapons pickups which are located on the ground. Those on woods or on stones didn’t need it.
- Tweak JumpPad BP.
- Tweak Post Process.
- Tweak the sky (colors, sun intensity, etc.).
- Rebuild lighting, production quality. All lights actors have a higher roughness value.
Enjoy the enhancements!